Setting up email in Windows Mail
- Start Windows Mail by clicking on Start > All Programs > Windows Mail. When the Startup Wizard displays, click Next.
NOTE: If the Startup Wizard doesn't automatically display, from the Tools menu, select Accounts, and then click New.
- Enter your email address in the space provided, and then click Next to continue.
- Enter your incoming and outgoing server details in the spaces provided
- Enter your email user name and password, place a check in the box labeled Remember Password if you don’t want to enter your password each time you check your email, and then click Next and you will receive a message congratulations. Press Finish and the setup wizard will close and you will be back looking at your accounts window but with the new account you just set up in the middle.
- Click once on the account to highlight it and click properties
- When the settings window appears click on "My server requires authentication" at the bottom and click on settings.
- Make sure that "Use same settings as incoming server is selected. Press "OK" to close this window. Then when the other window reappears click "Apply" and then "OK" to close this window. When in your email click on Send/Recv to check for new mails.
sales and support