Setting up email in Outlook XP
- In Microsoft Outlook, select Tools > E-mail Accounts.
- On the E-mail Accounts wizard window, select "Add a new e-mail account" and click Next.
- For your server type, select "POP3" and click Next.
- On the Internet E-mail Settings (POP3) window, enter your information as follows
Enter your first and last name.
Enter your e-mail address.
Enter your e-mail address, again.
Enter the password you set up for your e-mail account.
Incoming mail server (POP3)
Enter mail.corkwebdesign.ie for your incoming mail server.
Outgoing mail server (SMTP)
Enter mail.corkwebdesign.ie for your outgoing mail server.
- On The Internet Emails Settings (POP3) window, click on more settings
- Click on the Outgoing Server Tab and check the first box "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication" and then select the last option "Log on to incoming mail server before sending mail" and press "OK"
- Click Finish
sales and support