Terms and Policies
Visitors to our Web site are required to accept the following terms and conditions in return for the information given about us, our business and the services we provide through our Web site.
Conditions of Use
- We use our reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on our web pages. Information is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract and can be subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
- The information on these web pages has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
- You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of our web pages is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
- We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party web sites which may be linked or accessible through our own Web site and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
- In relation to a dispute arising out of this Web site you the user and we, Cork Webdesign agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary the text and graphics in the information contained in this Web site is the copyright of Cork Webdesign. You may download or print out individual selections of these web pages only if explicitly used for your own personal information and not to be publicly reproduced. Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of this Web site or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
- The entire contents of these web pages remains our property and is copyright with all rights reserved.
Please note that All Digimarketing Package are optional and on a month to month basis and are paid one month in advance. Any un-used balances are non-refundable and does not roll over to the next month. Digimarketing Package can be cancelled by the client at any time without any cancellation fees. Although Digimarketing and Cork Web Design do their best to help your website rank higher, we do not guarantee you will reach the first page in Google, that your Google Adwords ad will receive website traffic or that you will gain business out of this traffic.
Depending on the Digimarketing Package your advert impressions may be spread out over the course of the package duration. The Larger the Google Adwords campaign more frequent your advert will appear. 30% of the Digimarketing Package is assigned to Google Adwords Campaign. This 30% is then Divided down to a Daily Budget. Once your daily budget is used up your advert will dissapear and will re-appear the following day. We will provide you with a Google Adwords Report at the end of each month showing how many impressions your advert made and how many clicks it received.
Digimarketing and Cork Web Design will guarantee the following: 1. We will do our best in creating adverts to promote the services you wish to promote. 2. We will ensure that the entire 30% monthly budget is made available to Google Adwords to display your advert and accept clicks. 3. We will ensure that we will review your website SEO and make necessary changes that we believe that will help your business.
All website orders require a 50% deposit up front and the remainder to be paid on completion prior to launch. All Website Deposits are fully-non-refundable. Once a deposit has been paid all information must be submitted to Cork Web Design for the development within 90 Days. Failure to make payment will result in services been witheld, suspended or in severe cases of non payment full termination of services resulting in the loss of all data. Please note that by paying a website deposit to commence development or by making a payment in full you are accepting these terms.
Additional Development Fees
For any additional development required, the customer will receive a quotation and invoice before any work commencement. Once payment has been received in full development will commence.
Complimentary Hosting Year
The current year hosting and domain name are a courtesy on the agreement that the hosting and domain name are renewed annually with Cork Web Design. Should you wish to terminate your contract at any time and re-locate to another provider, please note that you will be liable for the courtesy year(s) hosting fee + Domain Fee prior to receiving your website files and MYSQL data on disk. Please note that due to security risks, hosting is only provided for websites developed by Cork Web Design.
Renewal of Annual Service and Hosting
When you renew your services with Cork Web Design we expect you to commit for this period of time. If you cancel your account within your service period then Cork Web Design will not make any refunds on any unused portions of your account. While we do not offer refunds for services you have no obligation to continue using our service.
Content Management System
The content management system used in updating your website is in-build and part of our hosting server. The use of this system is included as part of your annual hosting package with Cork Web Design. Should you wish to discontinue your hosting at any time with Cork Web Design we will provide your website files and MYSQL database file on CD for use on another server. Please be aware that you will not have the use of our Content Management System on an external server, and will not receive any assistance or support in setting up an external server.
Main Pages, Sub Pages and Content Population
Please be aware that we only allow for population of main pages only. Additional sub pages can be added by the Content Management System and populated by the client (business, premier and e-store website packages have the subpages feature). Sub pages can be populated by us on request but this will have additional charges which you will be informed of prior to commencement of work and is completely seperate from the website package.
We can provide stock images for use on your website. All stock images are purchased from www.istockphoto.com. Please note that stock images are not unique to your website and you may see the same image on other websites around the world. For all packages you are covered for 1 small sized stock image from www.istockphoto.com. Should you wish to have more images, this is not a problem however any additional imagery costs will be added to your project invoice. We always use www.istockphoto.com, should you wish to use a different website such as www.gettyimages.com or similar then please note that all images purchased will not be covered under the project and will be charged accordingly to you.
For some packages you will recieve an optional flash intro. We provide a flash fading slideshow for up to 5 images. Please note that should you wish us to develop something more complex we will be happy to help you so please let us know and we will quote you for the flash animation and once you are happy we will add this extra cost to your project invoice. Please note that flash is not compatible with Apple Mobile Devices such as the iPhone and iPad. For these devices we display a substitute static image. As flash is not search engine friendly and doesn't work on all platforms we usually advise clients against using flash.
sales and support